Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Apple iPod touch 8 GB (3rd Generation) NEWEST MODEL : Happy iPod Touch Owner


When I first got Apple iPod touch 8 GB (3rd Generation), I had trouble keying in my wireless password and getting online. Then I realized that the password is case-sensitive and the password for my computer is in all caps. When I entered it in all caps, it worked. After it's programmed, you don't have to enter it again.

The best paid app that I installed is DocsToGo so that I can carry important Excel and Word docs with me. DocsToGo converts the iPod into a complete "smart" portable computer.

I could keep them on Gmail Docs on the web but then I'd need access to the web to update and view files.

With DocstoGo, I can edit and view documents in my iPod. Syncing files with the computer is quick and easy - more so than ever now that it's wireless and with just a click of a button. Some inexperienced users might find it tricky to set up. I have an advantage of experience since I used the same program in a Palm and am familiar with syncing files.

I think the old sync method allowed for syncing individual files and the iPod version only allows syncing of all files in a folder but I could be mistaken. (I recommend putting the files that you want to use in a separate folder for this purpose and keeping the folder small for this reason to make syncing faster.)

The internet displays beautifully in the Safari browser just as you see it on a computer. You can pinch the screen to enlarge or make it smaller as needed and view it in portrait or landscape mode as you can with photos.

Once you know how to use iTunes to sync the calendar, address book, music, photos and videos, it works great. Install your favorite games and you're good to go.


Thanks:

http://astore.amazon.com/best.apple.ipod.touch.cheap-20

No comments:

Post a Comment