Saturday, September 5, 2009

Apple iPod touch 16 GB (2nd Generation) NEWEST MODEL : Pleased as Punch

This product is one of my favorite inventions ever. It is incredibly easy to use. My daughter knew how to use it in a week when she was a year and a half old. They are durable. When you have a child it is worth an extra cost if it means that your child won't break it easily. It has also come in very handy when my family goes out anywhere. I download videos from itunes of my daughters favorite cartoons and she can be entertained for hours anywhere. She can watch spongebob while we are shopping and I don't need to hear about all the things she thinks I should buy. On top of that when I have to be away from my family I have all my pictures on there so they can be near me. I never have to be bored waiting anywhere because of all the apps and it also has all of the other benefits of a normal mp3 player including a great amount of song storage.


Thanks:
http://astore.amazon.com/best.apple.ipod.touch.cheap-20

No comments:

Post a Comment